Thursday 27 November 2008

Van Gogh Noon Rest After Millet

Van Gogh Noon Rest After MilletVan Gogh Majolica Jar with Branches of OleanderVan Gogh Landscape with Church and FarmsVan Gogh Imperial Crown Fritillaria in a Copper Vase
Dumbledore was trying to keep the Elder Wand from me! He intended that Snape should be the true master of the wand! But I got there ahead of you, little boy - I reached the wand before you could get your hands on it, I understood the truth before you caught up. I killed Severus Snape three hours ago, and the Elder Wand, the Deathstick, the Wand of Destiny is truly mine! Dumbledore's last plan went wrong, Harry Potter!"Voldemort did not answer. They continued to circle each other like wolves about to tear each other apart.

   "Snape's Patronus was a doe," said Harry, "the same as my mother's, Dumbledore is dead!" Voldemort hurled the words at Harry as in the marble tomb in the grounds of this castle, I have seen it, Potter, and he will not return!"
 "Just one thing," said Harry, and still they circled each other, wrapped in each other, held apart by nothing but the last secret.

No comments: