Friday 6 February 2009

Claude Monet Water-Lilies 1917

Claude Monet Water-Lilies 1917Claude Monet Water-Lilies 1914Claude Monet The Seine at Rouen I
man has shed 73 kilograms in just six months after inventing his own diet - onions and garlic.
Commercial painter Momir Zmiric, 42, from the Croatian port of Split, decided to go on such a diet without consulting diet on his favourite, low-calorie food - garlic and onions on a plain biscuit washed down with carrot juice.
Momir, 42, said: "I couldn't run even two metres. So I decided to stop eating meat, potatoes, cheese, smoked ham and all the other fattening foods I used to like. And as the weight came off, I started to walk a lot, to swim and to cycle", Momir said,
"I also ate a few other things that tasted nice but weren't fattening," he added, admitting he had eaten some fish but no meat.doctors."I did not want to go on a diet recommended by doctors and refused to take any pills as I knew it was all in my mind. I decided to go on a diet and to stop smoking after 25 years on the same evening", Zmiric has said.He based his new

No comments: