Thursday 5 March 2009

Andy Warhol Sunset

Andy Warhol SunsetAndy Warhol Shadows IAndy Warhol Oxidation
any.
Is this it? he shouted at it. When it's time for the showdown, you go and hide? You're frightened?
The Spell said, that's nonsense, you can't possibly believe that, I'm one of the Eight Spells. But Rincewind advanced on it angrily, shouting, Maybe, but the fact is I do believe it and you'd better remember whose head you're in, right? I can believe anything I like in here!
Trymon laughed, and flexed his fingers. For a moment his attention was diverted.
Rincewind was angry. He was angry at the Spell, at the world, at the unfairness of everything, at the fact that he hadn't had much sleep lately, at the fact that he wasn't thinking quite straight. Rincewind jumped aside again as another bolt of fire lanced through the hot night. Trymon grinned, and made nother complicated motion with his hands.Pressure gripped Rincewind. Every inch of his skin felt as though it was being used as an anvil. He flopped onto his knees.'There are much worse things,' said Trymon pleasantly. 'I can make your flesh burn on the bones, or fill your body with ants. I have the power to —''I have a sword, you know.'The voice was squeaky with defiance.Rincewind raised his head. Through a purple haze of pain he saw Twoflower standing behind Trymon, holding a sword in exactly the wrong way.

No comments: