Thursday 12 March 2009

Guido Reni Archangel Michael

Guido Reni Archangel MichaelGuido Reni The Archangel MichaelGuido Reni Salome with the head of St John the Baptist
Mort was hurt by this. It was one thing not to want to marry someone, but quite another to be told they didn't want to marry you.
'At least I don't look like I've been eating doughnuts in a wardrobe for years,' he said, as they stepped out on to Death's black lawn.
'At least I walk as if my legs only had one knee each,' she said.
'My eyes contained enough puppy fat for two litters of Rotweilers, and forbore to comment.
'My eyebrows don't look like a pair of mating caterpillars,' he hazarded.
True. But my legs, I suggest, could at least stop a pig in aaren't two juugly poached eggs.'Ysabell nodded. 'On the other hand, my ears don't look like something growing on a dead tree. What does juugly mean?''You know, eggs like Albert does them.''With the white all sticky and runny and full of slimy bits?''Yes.''A good word,' she conceded thoughtfully. 'But my hair, I put it to you, doesn't look like something you clean a privy with.''Certainly, but neither does mine look like a wet hedgehog.''Pray note that my chest does not appear to be a toast rack in a wet paper bag.'Mort glanced sideways at the top of Ysabell's dress, which

No comments: